There is a famous proverb ‘The Preservation of Health is easier than the Cure of the Disease,’ How true!
People are busy working and handling a lot of things in life. Life has become more complex with stressful lifestyle and health challenges. Maintaining physical and mental health is becoming more and more challenging these days!
Medical science has come a long way with some remarkable innovations in the area of Medical and Healthcare industry. NOW is the time when people realize the strong connection between diet and health.
In the last five years, Probiotic industry in India has grown up rapidly. Now people have more knowledge about Probiotic Products. Awareness about probiotic supplements in India is increasing day by day. The market research report published by techsciresearch.com says India Probiotic Market Pegged to Grow at Around 20% by 2019
If you still don’t know, what are Probiotics, and why do we need Probiotic Nutritional Supplements in life, this article is for you.
What are Probiotics?
In simple words, Probiotics are living bacteria. As we all know, human body is made of bacterias, good and bad both. Probiotics are good bacterias that our body needs and help to improve our digestive system. The most common and popular probiotics food in India is ‘Yogurt’ which is very popular and people use it in day to day life as a part of their daily meal.
However, relying on natural food only for probiotic requirements of the body is not enough. For better results, we need Probiotic Supplements. Here we let you know, why you must include probiotic supplements in your daily routine.
Top 7 Reasons Why You Should take Probiotic Supplements
- Medicalxpress shared a post recently about findings published in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition. It says Probiotic Supplements help in increasing good bacteria in and around the vagina which helps in treating health problems like Urinary Tract Infection, Bacterial Vaginosis, and Yeast
Tip: Look for Probiotic Nutritional Supplements & Products with lactobacillus like lactobacillus acidophilus
- It helps balance blood cholesterol levels which is essential for the excellent health of heart. For the overall ‘good health goal’ probiotic supplements are
- Along with all other probiotic supplement benefits, the major one is, it helps to boost the immune system. It can help people who get frequent cold, seasonal infection and frequent weak bowel movement.
- It supports nutrient absorption in your No matter how good you are with your choice of food, superfood, and diet but if you are facing the problem of low nutrient absorption in your body, you should opt for the right Probiotic supplements.
- Do you know, skin is the largest organ of a human body? And your skin is that organ which speaks about the overall health of your body. So, if you are going through some health challenges, it will reflect on your skin first. To have good healthy skin, you must have a good immune system and high nutrient absorption level, which you can boost with additional Probiotic nutritional
- There is much talk about probiotic supplements and weight loss! Is there a connection? Do they work for weight loss? Well, the answer is, there is no direct connection, but it surely fastens the weight loss process. Healthline published a post saying “during a 3-month study period, the women taking the probiotics lost 50% more weight compared to the group taking a dummy pill (placebo)”
- For women’s mental and emotional health levels especially during PMS and menopause, probiotic nutritional supplements support specific hormones to work in harmony. It also balances them which will help reduce a lot of challenges like mood swings, depression, and emotional breakdowns.
It has been said, ‘help yourself first’ and when it comes to the health and wellness part of your life, you can understand your body better than anybody else. This is the time when you must work on good bacteria in your gut with the right choice of Probiotic Supplements.