Mahogany the word itself sounds enticing, exotic, and fashionable. Mahogany Color is a reddish-brown color that is a shade between red and brown. It is probably the color of the wood mahogany. But the wood itself, is not uniformly the same color and is not recognized as a color by most, like most woods,. This rich and vibrant color is one of the most popular hair colors around the world and trending in fashion right now.
This beautiful shade is bright, and it will catch eyes wherever you are. It is vivid but retains its elegance. Mahogany Color is a shade tailor-made for those who wish to experiment with their hair color without going for the cliché hair color trends. It gives a classic look so it a great those women who want to get a classic hair look. When you are going such natural hair color that will match with your natural hair doesn’t mean that you don’t need to experiment with how you style it. So, here we have compiled a roster of our top ideas if you wish to get Mahogany Color on your hair.
If you are going to color your hair at the salon then no issue but if you wish to get Mahogany color right at your home then these are some preparation you need to do.
How to Dye Your Hair Mahogany Color
The things you need
- Mahogany Hair Color
- An old t-shirt or an old towel
- Applicator bottle/brush
- Sectioning clips
- Rubber/plastic gloves
How to Color Your Hair Mahogany at Home
- Wrap an old towel around your shoulder so that you don’t get dye on your body or good clothes or wear an old t-shirt.
- Brush your hair gently and remove all the knots and tangles.
- Make Divisions of your hairs, first horizontally, then vertically; and divide them into four sections.
- You should roll and tie with clips the 3 sections of your hair, and loose leave loose the one you want to dye first.
- Now apply Vaseline on your hairline, ear, neck and those parts where color can get a touch. Vaseline won’t let the color any stain on the body.
- Wear rubber/plastic hand gloves. Read the instructions given on the Mahogany color box and mix the hair dye in a bowl.
- Pick up half-inch sections of hair at one time and apply the hair dye with either a dying brush or an applicator bottle from about one inch below your roots.
- You can also use your fingers (with gloves on) to apply the dye into and all along the length of your hairs.
- Follow this process on all four sections of your hair until you have applied the mahogany color completely.
- Leave the dye on hair for the time mentioned on the box instruction.
- Wash off the dye with warm water first and after an hour, wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner.
Top Best Mahogany Color Ideas for Women 2019
- Grapevine Mahogany Color:
Try out this hair look that is a stunning mélange of mahogany and purple, it will look best with long as well short hair up to shoulders.
- Mahogany Color on Fire:
As its name suggests it creates a look of mahogany as fire on your hair. A bright steak of copper accent creates a fiery effect and deep shade of mahogany acts as a base.
- Mahogany Sunset:
Sun at the dusk look appealing and all its colors are intriguing so here in this mahogany color is balanced with a dusky pink in the middle just like the descent of the sunset.
- Mahogany Color Dream:
This is look is for those who want to retain their natural hair color and dye your hair ends with mahogany ombre to create a dreamy look.
- Peaches and Mahogany Color:
This is one of the most trending mahogany hair color looks of 2019. The ombre look applied on top with mahogany and peach on the bottom is an absolute blend color. It best suited for women with long and curly hair.
- Rose Gold Mahogany Color:
At the bottom, there is a highlight with streaks of gold that gives a beautiful blend of woody and metallic shades.
- Dusty Rose Mahogany Hair Color:
This will give you a proper look like a princess. When the hairs are highlighted with a dusty brown shade and styled with textured waves creates an appealing look.
- Mahogany Color Sheen:
This look is for those who don’t want to color their whole head then this is for you. Just apply sheen of Mahogany hair color and violet on your natural hair and it will give shiny look outside in the sunlight.
- Ultraviolet Mahogany Hair Look:
You can mix shades of different tones to make your mahogany color look more enticing. Try red and violet or dark and subdued mahogany base color and it will give an ultraviolet look.
- Cool Mahogany Hair Color:
This cool mahogany hair look has got some blue undertones to it. It will shine bright if your hairs are straight.
Well, these are some of the most trending mahogany hair color looks in 2019 for women. You can try any of these that suit you the best. We have also given other photos of mahogany color which you can use to get ideas.